专注于3-18岁青少儿素质教育
瑞思英语老师直接接听
2021,爱你如一:超实用的22句新年口语都在这,还有功夫熊猫陪你跨年!
《岛上书店》里有这样一句话:
也许,每个人的生命中,都有很痛苦的一年,将人生变得美好而辽阔。
在任何一个年代,都是快乐与痛苦并存,希望与绝望交织,成功和失败共舞。
凡有经历,必有成长,不管2020如何波折,所幸我们熬了过来,未来只会昂扬前行!
2021,崭新的一年,我们也应该整装心情,继续出发!
话说回来,新年已至,你知道如何用英语表达新年祝福吗?
Professor为大家整理了22句迎新年、送祝福的高频用语,赶紧使用起来吧!
一、节日庆祝
Would you like to ring in the New Year together?
你愿意和我一起庆祝新年吗?
Are you free tonight to join our countdown party?
今晚跨年趴,你有空来吗?
How about going to the amusement park?
一起去游乐场怎么样?
I’d like that. Thanks!
我愿意,谢谢。
That’d be very nice.
那很好。
I’d love to, but I already have plans tonight.
我很愿意去,但今晚我已另有安排。
二、新年计划
It’s tradition to make resolutions at the start of a new year.
在新的一年开始之际,制定一些新年计划是一种传统。
Have you made any New Year's resolutions yet?
你许下新年愿望了吗?/你定好新年计划了么?
What are your New Year's resolutions?
你的新年计划是什么?
My New Year’s resolution is to travel to another country.
我的新年计划是去另外一个国家旅行。
My New Year's resolution is to learn English well.
我的新年计划是学好英语。
三、新年祝福
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Wishing you success in your studies!
祝你学业有成!
Wishing you good health!
祝你身体健康!
Wishing you 365 days of happiness!
祝你天天开心!
May you have all the blessings of a beautiful New Year.
愿你拥有新年所有美好的祝福。
May all your New Year’s dreams come true!
愿你所有的新年梦想都成真!
四、饮食风俗
In China, dumplings and rice cakes are usually eaten on New Year's Day.
在中国,新年一般都会吃饺子和年糕。
Dumplings and rice cakes are Chinese traditional foods.
饺子和年糕都是中国的传统食品。
During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the act of eating dumplings and rice cakes on New Year's Day was popularized.
新年吃饺子和年糕兴盛于明清时期。
Eating dumplings symbolizes happy reunions and saying goodbye to the old while welcoming the new.
吃饺子有喜庆团圆和辞旧迎新的意思。
Eating rice cake symbolizes yearly self-improvement.
吃年糕取年年高之意。
相关资料
知识点
知识点
知识点
知识点
知识点
“呼和浩特瑞思英语”是呼和浩特市玉泉区瑞合培训学校有限公司在教育宝平台开设的店铺,若该店铺内信息涉嫌虚假或违法,请点击这里向教育宝反馈,我们将及时进行处理。
新学员报名礼包
【能力测评】青少儿英语能力测评
【趣味互动】趣味英语情景主题课
6-12岁团队协作能力提升
【英语口语】】青少儿二语能力提升